Areas of Practice: Maritime, Contract Disputes And Other Civil And Commercial Fields;
Education: Shandong University Of Political Science And Law
Yu Ranming, graduated from the school of criminal Law, Shandong University of political science and law , majoring in law and obtaining a bachelor’s degree in law. The main business direction is maritime business, contract dispute business, other civil and commercial fields, etc. The main business content is to handle legal issues, answer legal inquiries, investigation and evidence collection; Maintains a solid working attitude, a high sense of responsibility, actively, carefully and conscientiously follow every case, and provides accurate and efficient legal services for clients.
- Solving the collision damage liability dispute between“LIAODAHUA 15080”and BORSHIP III;
- Qingdao Ocean Fisheries Co., Ltd. and Maersk shipping company, Maersk (China) Shipping Co., Ltd. Qingdao Branch maritime cargo transport contract cargo damage dispute case;
- Disputes between Qingdao Universal Xingda International Freight Forwarding Co., Ltd. and Zhang Xianfang in maritime and sea area freight forwarding contracts;
- Case of dispute over voyage charter contract between Ruilong International Shipping Co., Ltd. and Zhoushan Shipping Co., Ltd.
- Qingdao Ocean Fishery Co., Ltd. v. Maersk Line Co., Ltd. in dispute over a contract for cargo transportation by sea and in sea areas;
- Yongshun Marine Refueling Co., Ltd. and Rongcheng Fishery Co., Ltd. have a dispute over the supply contract of ship materials and spare parts;
- Solving the construction contract disputes of the shipyard and wharf of the Second Engineering Co., Ltd., and accumulated experience in various dispute resolutions.
- Resolve the case of Rongcheng Fishery Co., Ltd.’s maritime ship collision dispute;
- Handle cases of disputes over the right to use the docks, shorelines, sea areas and sea areas of Qingdao Maritime Safety Administration;
- Participated in the resolution of Qingdao Ocean Fishery Co., Ltd. v. Qingdao Branch of PICC Property and Casualty Insurance Company Limited in dispute over marine cargo insurance contracts;
- Legal counsel for Qingdao Luhaifeng Food Group Co., Ltd.;
- Legal counsel for many insurance companies and shipping companies;